Monday, February 24, 2014

Blog Post #6

PLNs: What are they? PLNs is short for Personal Learning Networks, which is a set of people and tools that you can call upon for help, consultation, collaboration, or other assistance. I didn't know I already have a PLN in the making. My PLN consists of Twitter and Facebook so far. Both of these social networks allows you to connect with people all over the world. You are able to use hash-tags. Hash-tags is a symbol that marks keywords and topics. I can use both Twitter and Facebook to reach out for help from other educators or supporters.

2 comments:

  1. Please review Writing a Quality Blog Post

    Did you watch the videos or explore the resources provided to you in the Blog Post Instructions?

    Also please proofread your blog. You have" Hash-tags is a symbol that marks keywords and topics." Hash-tags ARE symbols that mark keywords and topics. Subject-verb agreement is the issue here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam Bellamy. I also have already started building my personal learning network. I am more familiar with Facebook than Twitter. Since starting EDM 310 I have posted my first videos on You Tube! I look forward to utilizing iCurio more. I agree with Lindsey that proof reading is extremely important.

    ReplyDelete