Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blog Post 1

I haven't heard anything about this class beforehand. My only fear is making sure I beat all the deadlines. Compared to other classes I have taken EDM 310 might be easier because it's mostly projects and blogging. On the other hand the blogs might take some getting used to on making sure I am doing them correctly and checking my grammar. One way I can be mindful of my grammar usage is by after proofreading my blog entry taking a break from my blog and reading it again.

4 comments:

  1. One of my fears, as well, is making sure I beat all of the deadlines. I am really nervous about mixing up the group project deadlines with individual project deadlines and possibly missing something. My planner, calendar, and the Master Checklist will be my best friends this semester. I think the biggest adjustment to blogs is the fact that anyone can see it; that adds more pressure to what we post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your blog post 2?
    Catch up while you can- you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete